The National Labor Relations Board has issued its "Ambush Election" rules. Has your company implemented the Ever Ready Anti-Union Campaign™? Learn the actions you can take at our complimentary webinar.
- How do the new regulations affect your company?
- The Union's easier route to representing your employees.
- What concrete steps should your company implement?
- Establish the Ever Ready Reaction Team™.
- Audit your company's vulnerability.
- Determine the issues for an election before the organizing begins.
- Create an issue-free working environment.
Edgardo Villanueva, President, EMSI Consulting, Inc.
Alan M. Kaplan, Attorney, Masuda, Funai, Eifert & Mitchell, Ltd., former hearing officer and prosecuting attorney, National Labor Relations Board.
EMSI Consulting, Inc. is a Labor Relations Consulting firm that has represented management for more than 32 years. Its services include exploring an employer's options and engaging in direct, multilingual communications with employees on an employer's behalf, to let them know of their rights and the advantages of being union free.
Alan M. Kaplan is a management labor lawyer with over 30 years of experience. He counsels non-union companies to help them remain union-free, represents companies before the National Labor Relations Board, and, for those companies with a union, negotiates contracts and represents companies during labor arbitrations.